Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boss and the Boob Incident

Okay so this morning at work I was getting ready to walk out of the office just as my boss was walking in and then it happened....he tripped and fell in slow motion grabbed for anything to break his fall....which happened to be my BOOB!!! (and then my hip)...I tryed to catch him and wasn't thinking about the fact that he just "copped a feel"....he had an important customer on the phone -holding for him (which is why he was rushing into the office) and he proceded to tell this customer -whom I also work with, that he just fell and grabbed me etc etc.

It was HILARIOUS!!! I was laughing so hard and trying not to laugh because his FACE was so funny as he was falling and then afterwards as he realized where he grabbed!!! lol... What was embarassing for me was that I couldn't get my laughter under control and had to leave the room until his phone call was over. Then throughout the day he has been making little cracks about it. It makes me start laughing all over again which makes me look like I enjoyed it or something??? ha ha ha. He also told the other employees (one witnessed the event) and he also told my husband (who is working a big landscape job for him on the property) also some comments... I always laugh when people trip, I just can't help it, I don't know why, but this was a very memorable tripping moment.

New subject, yesterday Sheldon said something hilarious..."Mom, I think adults are just an older, worn out version of kids!" That was funny. Both of my kids keep me laughing.

Shawny's current hair color: hot hot pink with turquoise stripes in the bangs... It's really cute actually. Her most infamous hair was when she had a RAINBOW throughout her hair. She did it herself and hair stylists always asked her who did her hair....People would always stare and a ton would comment and SEVERAL people on different occasions asked her if they could take a picture of her hair! Mainly people while we are shopping! In the past she has had, red/black stripes in bang, purple in the bangs, black and more.

Tomorrow my sister Cori, aka "CoCo" and her hubby, aka "muscles" and her baby, aka "most adorable baby in the whole world that I haven't met yet", are all coming to visit us. They are flying for the first time ever! I can't wait to see them and especially can't wait to meet/hold/hug/kiss my nephew Connor! Big D and lil man have no idea that they are coming. They are going on a snowtrip with the scouts this weekend and when they come back will see them sitting in our living room! Big D and lil man actually made their own wooden snow sled!!! it's pretty impressive what scouts can do! lol I couldn't keep it a secret from Angel (my daughter). I had to tell someone. Today we are going to town to buy some toys for the baby to play with when he is here. I haven't been in this good of a mood since Rachel and Family were here, maybe my boss should trip every day to make me laugh..(without the grabbing part) ha ha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my...sounds like dale needs to give you more "lovin" so you don't have to get it at work. ha ha ha jk