Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ooops! Add on to Rachel's Family Visit

I forgot to mention that I had the priveledge of giving Madelyn and Renee their FIRST driving lesson!!! It was in "Farmer John", the dirty old work truck I'm driving while my van is broke down...

They both did GREAT and after practicing a little on our property, got to drive a couple miles on the paved Frontage Rd! That was fun. I'm so proud of them....and I am SO HAPPY I got to be the first one to let them get behind the wheel! ha ha ha ha. By the way, your welcome mom and daddy!!! Ha ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trae has had a couple chances to drive with Jason. I don't how he does it I would be so nervous letting a kid drive me.

Lynnette Beatty said...

I don't know who Rachel and her family are, but I'm glad you had a nice visit!