Saturday, February 14, 2009

Enduring to the end...

Okay so here is how my week went...I'll just name a few random highlights...
...Monday- a battery BLEW UP all over my Husband!!! -luckily it is winter time and he was protected by his long sleeves and pants, they were all eaten up from the battery acid! He was also divinely protected because part of it blew up in his eye!!! He flew in the house and immediately got the baking soda before I even knew what had happened...that man has 29 lives (actually more)
...Tuesday Dale smashed his thumb...also Sheldon's teacher got so mad at him because he asked a question -that he grabbed a stack of papers on his desk and crumpled them up in front of the class! ...later that day he got a bad headache, I spent my lunchbreak getting him from school...poor thing...
...Wednesday I woke up late and was scrambling around trying not to be late for work...had to take a cold shower because our hot water heater is broken, then as I was walking up the driveway to the office (and with my boss watching me) I slipped and fell in the mud/snow, and that was all before 6:30 am!...no lunch break today due to busy work load...(I can live without food but I had planned on doing some things at home on my break)...due to snow the bus wouldn't come and pick up Sheldon or a few others but it was not a snow day, so he had to miss due to no ride...
...Thursday-my work was crazy busy and I didn't get a single break or a lunchbreak...It was my co workers b-day and I spoiled her with balloons, a chocolate cake, a huge chocolate candy bar, a nice card, and burned her several cd's...
...Friday the co worker that I spoiled was being a major Witch to me...also was payday and I didn't get paid for the two days that I didn't get a lunch break...also, my inlaws came over to say goodbye-they were passing by, on their way to move back to Arizona....they were supposed to stay the night but were running late and rushed off....it hurt our feelings that they didn't stay and spend more time with us when they just spent the night at other relatives homes... sad... we will really miss them but I wish them luck in their hopes for a happier, more prosperous life in AZ...
...Saturday (today) we woke up with our water pipes frozen and broken...Dale has spent all day working on fixing our water...after cashing my check in town, and arguing on the phone with the stressed out D, I spent the day at a friends house (she was gone, I enjoyed being alone and worked one a service project for her all day) It felt good, I love to help others...
...also it Valentines day today...of course I've been fighting with my husband and didn't do anything special...I feel so alone and unloved at times....I feel bad that I wasn't even able to get my kids anything for V-day, I always get them a little gift...I think I'll go home and make them a homeade card or something...Also, tonight is Stake Conference (the adult session) and I really wanted to go, D was still fixing pipes in the dark so I called four different people in hopes they would go with me...no one felt like it and I didn't want to go alone, that would probably just make me sad to see all the other couples together... :(

Right now I'm sitting in my truck at the post office. I'm stealing er I mean- using the wi fi (you can't steal something that's in the air right?) ...since I don't have any internet at my house right now! lol....

Well, as you can see, it's been another normal week at Belcher Ranch and we are just...Enduring to the End.... lol.... Is it over yet? hmm, that sounds like a decent title for another blog...

2 comments:

Coralee... said...

Oh my goodness sistah, you have the most crazy and eventful life of anybody I know! We're countin down the days till we come! 4 left!!!

Unknown said...

Wow I hope Dale is ok! That sounds really bad. You guys have a lot going on in one week. I thought we had a lot going on but you defiantly have more than us. Wow I hope all gets better.